Finishing Coating Chemicals
Water-based acrylic polyurethane topcoat is a water-based two-component weather-resistant topcoat. It is diluted with water and suitable for outdoor use. It is divided into components A and B. When used, it can be used by mixing evenly in proportion. Components A and B are non-dangerous chemicals. They are safe and environmentally friendly during transportation, storage, and use. They do not need to worry about fire hazards, do not worry about bad smell and pollute the environment, and can be used in densely populated urban areas.
Cured at room temperature, the film hardness is 1 ~ 3H, strong adhesion, good flexibility, does not contain any harmful substances to the human body, the coating has excellent water resistance, rapid drying, anti-blocking, low surface tension of the film, and antifouling , Long-term explosion of the paint film will not cause yellowing, and has good aging resistance and light and color retention properties. Suitable for exterior wall finish, steel structure finish, bridge protective finish, concrete protective finish, container finish, ship finish, automotive finish, engineering machinery finish, etc.
1. High hardness, up to 1 ～ 3H;
2. Strong adhesion and flexible paint film;
3. Good weather resistance without yellowing;
4. High crosslinking density and good chemical resistance;
5. Diluted with water, no harmful substances such as triphenyl, formaldehyde, safe and environmentally friendly.
State in container Stir evenly without lumps, evenly Stir evenly without lumps, evenly
Non-volatile matter content 70.8%
Impact resistance, cm ≥50cm
Surface drying time ≤ 1h
Drying time ≤ 6h
1. Before using component B curing agent, it is strictly forbidden to contact water to prevent the curing agent from reacting with water and failing.
2. After mixing the AB components, try to use it within 2 hours, and the gel will fail after the deadline;
3. It is strictly forbidden to pour the remaining liquid after AB mixed into the A and B components.
Storage and packaging:
1. It should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place, and the temperature is preferably 5 ℃ ～ 30 ℃;
2. If you can't use it all at once, close the lid in time.