Views:102 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-16 Origin:Site
Polyurethane foaming machine is a special equipment for infusion and foaming of polyurethane foam. As long as the performance indicators of polyurethane components (isocyanate components and polyether polyol components) meet the requirements of the formula. Through this equipment, uniform and qualified foam products can be produced. It is made of polyether polyol and polyisocyanate in the presence of a variety of chemical additives such as blowing agent, catalyst, emulsifier, etc., through chemical reaction to foam to prepare foam. Today, Hightop machinery has sorted out the four major items and purchasing skills to pay attention to when operating a polyurethane foaming machine.
Precautions for the operation of polyurethane foaming machine
1. To operate the polyurethane foaming machine, you must wear protective goggles, work clothes and work caps, and rubber gloves for polyurethane A and B combined materials. The working environment must be well ventilated, clean and hygienic. When the ambient temperature is high, the foaming agent in the polyurethane A material will partially vaporize and generate pressure, so the vent cover should be opened to discharge the gas and the pressure is released before opening the barrel cover.
2. When the polyurethane foaming machine has flame retardant requirements for the foam, the polyurethane foaming machine can use an additive flame retardant. The addition amount of the ordinary flame retardant is 15-20% of the weight of the white material, and the flame retardant is added to the polyurethane A material It must be stirred evenly before foaming.
3. During the manual foaming operation of the polyurethane foaming machine, the polyurethane A and B combined materials are accurately weighed in proportion and poured into the container at the same time, stirred with a stirrer above 2000 revolutions per minute for 8 to 10 seconds, then poured into the mold for foam Demoulding time depends on the product requirements, foam thickness and other conditions.
4. When the skin comes in contact with the combined polyurethane A material, use soap and water to wash it. When the polyurethane foaming machine operates the polyurethane B material (it is irritating), do not inhale its steam and do not splash it on the skin and eyes. When it reaches the skin and eyes, it must be wiped off with medical cotton immediately, then rinsed with plenty of water for 15 minutes, and then rinsed with soap or alcohol.
Polyurethane foaming machine purchase skills
1. Fully understand the type of foaming machine
The basic principle of polyurethane foaming machine is to introduce gas into the foaming agent aqueous solution, but different types of foaming machines introduce gas in different ways. For example, low-speed stirring type uses slow rotating blades to introduce gas, resulting in small bubble yield and low foaming efficiency; high-speed impeller type uses high-speed rotating impellers to induce air, bubble diameter cannot be controlled, and foam is uneven; high-pressure and medium-low-pressure types produce foam Fast speed, high efficiency, uniform and small bubbles.
2. Basic parameters of polyurethane foaming machine:
a. Output: The output is the foam production volume, which must be slightly higher than 20% of the foam volume required. In order to leave room, the foam production volume should be the approved calculation basis instead of the upper limit.
b. Installed capacity of polyurethane foaming machine: The installed capacity is the total installed power. This parameter has important meaning for calculating the adaptability of electrical circuits to the total power consumption.
c. Polyurethane foaming machine size and foam diameter range.