Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-22 Origin:Site
Reason one why the cold storage uses spray polyurethane to keep cold:
Cold storage polyurethane spraying construction plan
Cold storage insulation We usually use polyurethane sandwich double-sided color steel cold storage insulation board or spray polyurethane exterior wall directly on the wall for insulation. In the southeast of my country, polyurethane sandwich double-sided color steel cold storage insulation boards are commonly used. In the northwest region, polyurethane exterior wall spraying is used for thermal insulation.
Polyurethane rigid foam spraying for exterior wall insulation is a new type of building energy-saving technology. After applying it to engineering examples, although there are still many areas to be improved, the advantages of using spray polyurethane equipment are obvious.
1. Good thermal insulation performance. Rigid foam spray polyurethane is a high-resolution thermosetting polymer and an excellent thermal insulation material. Its thermal conductivity is 0.015~0.025W/(m·k), permanent mechanical anchoring and temporary. The fixing of wall pipes or the fixing of accessories on the external wall usually causes local thermal bridges.
However, the polyurethane spraying process is used. Due to the high bonding strength of rigid foam sprayed polyurethane and ordinary wall materials, no adhesive is needed. Anchoring is a natural bonding material that can form a continuous thermal insulation layer to ensure that the thermal insulation material and the wall The combined effect of the body and effectively block the thermal bridge.
2. Strong stability The rigid combination of rigid foam polyurethane spraying and the bottom wall is the basic prerequisite to ensure the stability of the external insulation layer. For walls, the surface should be interface treated. If the surface layer is loose or hollow, it must be carefully cleaned to ensure that the rigid foam polyurethane spray insulation layer is tightly bonded to the wall.
The rigid foam polyurethane spray exterior wall exterior insulation system should be able to resist the combined influence of the following factors, that is, under unfavorable local temperature and humidity conditions, it can withstand various internal and external loads, such as wind, dead weight, normal collisions, and partitions. The thermal layer still does not separate from the bottom of the base layer, falls and remains stable in a wet state.
3. Has good fire resistance. Although the rigid foam polyurethane spray insulation layer is located on the outside of the outer wall, the fire protection treatment cannot be ignored. After adding flame retardant, polyurethane is a flame retardant and self-extinguishing material. It is combined with rubber powder. The polystyrene particle slurry is compounded to form a fire protection system, which can effectively prevent the spread of fire. The walls, doors and windows of the building are tightly covered with fire-resistant rubber powder polystyrene particles, and no exposed parts are allowed. The use of a thick rubber powder polystyrene particle waterproof surface layer is beneficial to improve the fire resistance of the insulating layer.
4. Excellent heat and humidity resistance: good water tightness. The rigid foam polyurethane material has excellent waterproof and moisture-proof properties. The material does not contain water and has a very low water absorption rate, which will prevent the penetration of water and water vapor.
The second reason why spray polyurethane is used for cold storage in cold storage: 4. Good engineering quality and long service life: Pu rigid foam has excellent characteristics of imperviousness, heat insulation and light weight, which lays the foundation for roofing engineering. After spraying the Pu rigid foam, spray a layer of polymer synthetic coating on the Pu rigid foam, which not only protects the Pu rigid foam, but also plays a role in waterproofing. This fundamentally solves the relatively prominent roof penetration quality problem in the current house structure. Traditional roof insulation materials easily absorb water and moisture. The traditional waterproof membrane has a short service life and must be repaired and replaced regularly, while the PU rigid foam has a service life of more than 10 years, and the maintenance cost saved during this period is very considerable.
5. Convenient construction. Fast construction progress: Pu rigid foam roof is formed through on-site foaming. The process equipment is simple and easy to operate. Can be sprayed or poured. It can be used for any complex roof structure. Usually, the building is operated by 3-4 people and can spray more than 20 cubic meters per day. If the thickness of the sprayed layer is 30 mm, it can spray more than 700 square meters per day, which is ten times the efficiency of laying traditional materials. It also reduces labor intensity and reduces environmental pollution. The on-site foaming expansion of the liquid raw material is 15-18 times, so the raw material transportation volume is small. According to statistics, compared with traditional materials, the cost of automobile transportation can be reduced by more than 80%, which greatly reduces the workload of the vertical transportation platform on the construction site.
What is the thickness standard of sprayed polyurethane for cold storage in cold storage?
In the spraying construction of polyurethane exterior wall in cold storage, what is the general spray thickness, and the spray insulation construction of polyurethane cold storage is related to the type of cold storage, then what is the thickness standard of polyurethane exterior wall spraying?
1. The temperature of the constant temperature warehouse is generally set at 5-0℃, and the bulk density is required to reach 30kg/m3±2kg.
2. Low temperature storage is generally set at 18-22℃, and the bulk density is required to reach 33kg/m3±2kg.
3. The temperature of the quick-freezing chamber is generally set at 28-30℃, and the bulk density is required to reach 35kg/m3±2kg.
4. Ultra-low temperature storage is generally set at a temperature of 50-60℃, and the bulk density is required to reach 50kg/m3±2kg.
The above is all about the thickness standard of sprayed polyurethane for cold storage in cold storage. If you don’t know anything, you can contact our customer service. We will serve you wholeheartedly.