Views:108 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-07 Origin:Site
It doesn't matter if you don't know the application of polyurethane foam. Its use is a bit wide, not single.
What are the uses of polyurethane foam?
1. High efficiency and energy saving. After filling the gaps, there will be no gaps left, which is firm and strong. The work can be completed without consuming too much material.
2. Compressive and shockproof. After the polyurethane foam is cured, it will not easily crack or fall off, so it can be used with confidence.
3. The thermal conductivity is low, which can provide good heat preservation and insulation and reduce the probability of accidents.
4. Sound insulation and heat preservation. Effectively reduce the influence of external noise, moisture and humidity, and work more safely. Cooperating with powerful brand suppliers, you can be more assured, such as Hightop Machinery, which focuses on polyurethane foam research and provides customized polyurethane foam application solutions. It has a wide range of applications and can be used in new energy, military, medical, aviation, shipping, Electronics, automobiles, instruments, power supplies, high-speed rail and other industries.
5. The requirements for bonding materials are not high, and it can be used on most materials and can be used more widely.
In order to better use polyurethane foam products, related machines will be used.
How to choose a polyurethane foam machine?
1. Understand the type of machine. The working principle of most foaming agents is to introduce gas into the aqueous solution, but the introduction method is different. Different pressures produce different bubbles.
2. Know the amount of foam produced. The foam output of the machine needs to be 0.2 higher than the actual need. There is a little room for it to be easier and better to operate.
3. Understand the installed capacity of the machine. That is, the total installed power, this data has a lot to calculate the total power consumption.
4. Understand the size of the machine, it does not need to be too large, just suitable. Also understand the range of bubble diameter, which can be a big one or a small one.
Choosing the right foaming machine can complete the polyurethane foaming work efficiently. When filling, do not fill up all the gaps, leave some room. After all, the foam will increase, and once it is fully filled, it will cause the foam to overflow and cause waste.