Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-18 Origin: Site
Purpose and significance of disinfection: disinfection of infectious diseases is to use physical or chemical methods to eliminate pathogens staying on different transmission media, so as to cut off the transmission route and prevent and control the occurrence of infection.
The commonly used types of disinfection sprayers are: portable, backpack, vehicle-mounted, mobile, etc. This article mainly introduces the use and maintenance of knapsack and motorized sprayers.
The use of knapsack sprayer:
1. Installation: Install each part according to the instruction manual, and pay attention to the installation position of each part when installing. Do not screw the connecting parts of the plastic sprayer too tightly to avoid breakage.
2. Test spray: Add a small amount of clean water into the liquid tank, pump up to a certain pressure and test spray, check whether each connection is leaking, leaking, and whether the spray is normal.
3. Loading sample solution: filter the prepared sample solution and pour it into the barrel. The sample solution should not exceed the standard line to maintain a certain space in the barrel to store compressed gas.
4. Inflate: Grasp the pump body and tighten it until there is no air leakage or water leakage to inflate. Some sprayers will automatically vent when the pressure reaches a certain level. Without venting equipment, the air pressure should not be too high.
5. Spray: The droplet size is related to the pressure intensity. The nozzle can be adjusted for spraying according to the disguised phase of killing and the environment.
Maintenance of knapsack sprayer:
1. After the operation is completed, the remaining air in the barrel should be released, the liquid medicine should be discharged, the barrel and the pump should be cleaned with water, and the hose, spray rod and nozzle should be cleaned by pumping spray.
2. Remove and wipe the dust, dirt, liquid and water on the surface of the sprayer.
3. Place in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
The use of motorized sprayer:
1. Preparation before starting: check whether the installation of each part is correct and firm, and check whether the oil system is unblocked.
2. Startup: Fill the fuel tank with mixed oil configured according to regulations and filtered by precipitation (or for summer use, the ratio of gasoline to engine oil is 15:1), turn on the fuel throttle switch, and start the pull-wire door switch to 1/2-1/ 3 position, adjust the choke appropriately (cold engine and new engine should be closed 2/3, warm engine can be fully opened), press the refueling needle until the oil comes out, start the rope, pull the starter wheel up slowly 3-5 times to make the mixed oil enter The air box, finally pull the assembly quickly to start, and open the main damper after starting.
3. Test spray: After confirming the normal operation of the engine and the air door, you should add clean water for a test spray, check whether there is any leakage at each connection, and whether the spray door and each part are working properly.
4. Spray operation: add liquid medicine into the medicine box, do not overfill the liquid medicine, and close the lid. When adding chemical liquid, the engine can be operated at low speed. Put the machine on your back and properly adjust the engine throttle to make it reach the rated speed and work stably. Turn on the spray switch, and the liquid medicine is sprayed out in mist.
Maintenance of the motorized sprayer: After the daily work is over, the remaining liquid in the tank should be poured out, the bucket and pipeline should be washed with clean water, the dust and dirt on the surface of the machine should be cleaned, and the connections should be checked for water leakage or leakage. Oil, whether parts and screws of various parts are loose. The machine should be placed in a dry, ventilated and clean place, avoid sunlight and high temperature.