Views: 10 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-28 Origin: Site
As the name implies, with the rapid development of China's building energy saving market, polyurethane spraying equipment has been widely used in the field of building insulation and waterproofing, and the demand is increasing. Why is the polyurethane spraying equipment market developing so fast? This is very mainly due to the many advantages of polyurethane spray equipment.
The polyurethane spraying equipment is a high-pressure polyurethane spraying equipment, because the materials of the high-pressure equipment spraying equipment will be impacted at high speed and violently rotated in a small combined room, and the combination is very thorough. Polyurea Spray Equipment <The manufacturer's material moves at high speed, forming fine mist droplets at the nozzle and spraying evenly on the outermost layer of the object.
1. Keep the construction environment clean and tidy. When spraying, the coating (English: coating) will not be scattered everywhere.
2. The structure will not be restricted by height. The length of the spray gun is long, the spraying distance is long, and the general height is easy to spray.
3. The production efficiency can be said to be very high, especially suitable for adiabatic heat treatment of large-area and special-shaped objects, the forming speed is very fast, and the production efficiency can be said to be very high.
4. Suitable for use in various shapes of laminate flooring components. Whether it is a plane, elevation or top surface, whether it is a circle, a sphere or other complex objects with irregular shapes, the equipment can be sprayed and foamed directly without the need for expensive mold manufacturing costs;
5. High pressure. Manufacturers of polyurethane spray equipment use high pressure to atomize polyurethane coatings (English: coating) into small particles, which are then sprayed onto walls. The coating can also be sprayed, provided that it has a small gap, which allows the coating and the components of the laminate floor to be better combined and delicately tight.