Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-02 Origin:Site
1. Install the sprayer parts correctly. Check whether each connection is leaking. When using, install clean water and test spray first, and then install the medicine.
2. In formal use, add the medicine first and then water, and the liquid level of the medicine should not exceed the safe water level. Before spraying, move the rocker more than 10 times to increase the air pressure in the barrel to the working pressure. Do not use excessive force when turning the joystick to avoid explosion of the air chamber.
3. When the chemical liquid is first filled, since the air chamber and the spray bar contain clear water, the concentration of the chemical liquid sprayed in the first 2 to 3 minutes of spraying is low, so pay attention to the supplementary spray to avoid affecting the control effect of pests and diseases.
4. After the work is completed, you should pour out the remaining liquid medicine in the barrel in time, wash it with clean water and pour it out. At the same time, check whether there is water in the air chamber. If there is water, remove the water connector to release the water.
5. If the sprayer is not to be used for a short period of time, the main parts should be cleaned, wiped dry and installed, and stored in a cool and dry place. If it is not used for a long time, grease all metal parts to prevent rust.