Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-11 Origin:Site
1. Good insecticidal effect, spraying on the top of the crop, both the front and back leaves and hidden parts are treated with medicine;
2. Save pesticides, generally more than 50～70% of pesticides can be saved;
3. High efficiency, 3～10 mu of pesticide can be applied per hour;
4. Energy-saving, the power consumption is only 0.8 degrees per charge, and it can work for 8 hours;
5. Environmental protection, the use of this machine has very little pollution to the earth and water sources;
6. The machine is light and handy, electrically operated, with a dead weight of less than 4 kg, which is simple and labor-saving.
The mist sprayed by the electrostatic sprayer is electrostatically charged. The sprayed medicinal liquid mist is small, the coverage density is high, the landing is uniform, and the adsorption is extremely strong. Not only the front of the target but also the back and the hidden parts can be received. It is an existing domestic Outside the general sprayer can not do. At the same time, the droplets are fine and the adsorption force is strong, and the liquid medicine is basically adsorbed on the target under breeze, so the insecticidal and disinfection effects are good. In addition, after the liquid medicine is absorbed, it is not easy to be washed away by rain, and it is not easy to evaporate in the sun. It can greatly extend the validity period and reduce the number of sprays, so it can reduce pesticides by 50% to 70%. In addition, it can be basically pollution-free to the earth and water sources. What needs to be reminded is that to use the multifunctional electrostatic sprayer, you only need to spray on the top of the crops, and at the same time, you must change the traditional spraying habits. Do not spray pesticides to the extent of dripping or dripping, and do not spray the nozzle repeatedly on the top and bottom of the crop to avoid Injury to crops, due to the high efficacy, the amount of pesticide applied per unit area can be greatly reduced, so the walking speed of the operator can be accelerated, and the work efficiency can be greatly improved. For example, spraying pesticides can spray 3-10 mu of land for various crops in one hour. Due to the high efficacy of the drug, the amount of application is reduced, and the corresponding water consumption is also greatly reduced. As the amount of water used for the drug is reduced, the supporting power is small and the energy consumption is small.